Monday, March 12, 2012

Our Story: Part II

And finally the day of every girls dreams was here-- it was such a beautiful day and I was completely filled with such a deep love, sweet joy, and perfect peace from my Savior, Jesus. I had no nerves, just excitement in being ready to marry the man I would so thankfully get to share the rest of my life with! It was an intimate event, with a vintage/rustic eclectic style that just felt as if it were out of a storybook. So here are a few photos from an incredibly talented photgrapher: Teale Photography-- be sure to check her out here.



And on top of a perfect day we had a four course meal: build-your-own salad, a creamy mixture of chilis soup,   a choice of roasted chicken or garlic fish served with homemade tortillas, and dessert flan accompanied by a sweet milky drink called horchata. I could not help but to smile the entire day, for we were indeed so blessed by all our friends and family. Part III to follow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!