Baked Chicken Nuggets: (serves 3-4)
1 chicken breast
1 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup flour
1 T water
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Prepare the chicken. Cut into smaller pieces (about 1 inch). Prepare remaining ingredients: whisk egg + water in a separate small bowl. Place flour & bread crumbs on their own individual bowls or plates.
- Take a piece of chicken, toss in flour, then coat dip in egg wash, & coat in bread crumbs. Place on a lined baking sheet. Repeat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cut one nugget to ensure they are thoroughly cooked through.
- Serve along side vegetables, salad, or home cooked fries. Enjoy!