Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Kellie!


 
Today is the birthday of one of the most remarkable women I know, my oldest sister, Kellie. She is seriously one of the most kindest, generous, ambitious, and supportive person I have ever met, as she always puts others before herself, all the while fulfilling her dreams and more. In any situation she always sees the positive and benefits as to what can come out of it or how to use it to your agvantage. She always takes every opportunity captive in order to improve herself and that of others. Not only that, but she is constantly in route to help and care for others, her compassionate heart is overflowing. Kellie has truly been the rock in keeping our family so close and to her I am so grateful for that. She has taught me so many things from the basic life skills to implementing career goals. She has a solid understanding of who she is and that confidence radiates beauty.  She honestly uses her talents, skills, and resources to help others. I hope that one day I can be half the woman that she is, she has indeed helped mold me into who I am today, and I owe so much to her for that. She is one of a kind and true blessing to all those around her, she impacts the lives of many with her character. Thank you Kellie for being such incredible woman and truly making a fingerprint in society with your hardwork, generousity, compassion, and skills. Happy Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!